Tired of experiencing dizziness or vertigo?
Our practitioners are trained in the latest techniques to help those suffering from vertigo, dizziness, balance problems, and visual-spatial integration problems. Every case of vertigo is different and relates to very specific areas of the brain, upper neck, and proprioceptors throughout the body. Let our trained professionals help restore your health with safe and effective protocols. Our patient’s favorite part of care is that we can accomplish their goals without the use of medications and surgery. The following are certain risk factors that can lead to vestibular problems and dizziness:
- Head injury and Concussions
- Car accidents and whiplash
- Cerebellar diseases
- Chronic consumption of toxic chemicals (alcohol included)
- Orthostatic hypotension and blood pressure issues
- Spinal Misalignments/Subluxations
- Neurological agitation from fast-moving activities (car, roller coaster, plane)
- Sports injuries
- And sometimes from no apparent cause
What to Expect:
After we perform a comprehensive examination, assess the affected areas, functions, and identify the cause, we customize a specific care plan for you. At our Fairfax, VA office, no two cases of dizziness are the same and we treat everyone as an individual. Even if you’ve been told there is nothing that can be done, please take the chance and come to our office for a second opinion. In many cases, it can be truly life-changing.
Stop letting your dizziness or vertigo control your life. Schedule an appointment with us today.